Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I purchased a hospital bed husband on line from an individual.

Customer Question

I purchased a hospital bed for my husband on line from an individual. I asked it if the bed worked electric and she said yes I asked if the head and foot moved up and down and she said yes. When I set the bed up it does not work. I call her and they sent a kid out here to look at it and he called them and told them it do not work. She call and said that her boy friend would come and fix it but he was a no show for two different days he was suppose to come. The last info I go from her stated she did not say the bed worked. I have copies where she said it did. Now she just hangs up on me. Is there any thing I can do or is it just an expensive lesson.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please.
Did the seller disclaim any warranty by selling the bed as-is?
Thank you.