Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Why is it OK on a street that only has 5 parking spots and

Customer Question

Why is it OK on a street that only has 5 parking spots and across the street is NO PARKING Both directions. I am the first house yet can never have my guest or the fact that my daughter is disabled and rides with an AIDE who is elderly upper 70 years old and she is forced to park blocks away and walk back to my house because ALL HIS CARS ARE PARKED ON THE STREET AND HE WILL HAVE HIS EMPLOYEES MOVE ONE CAR AND PUT ANOTHER ONE THERE SO NO ONE BUT LUBE MASTERS CAN PARK . THIS IS VERY UNFAIR AS I ONLY NEED A SPOT FOR THIS ELDER WOMAN . SO HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO PARKING ENFORCEMENT AND I HAVE LOTS OF PICTURES TO VERIFY THIS. HE HAS HIS JOSE THE OWNER (NOT VERY PLEASANT) BLACK TAHOE 6AV192 AND HIS OTHER TOYOTA 5BQP264 AND THE OTHER 3 CARS EVERY SINGLE DAY LIKE HE OWNS THE PARKING AND SCOLDED MY ELDERLY AIDE BY SAYING..." YOU NEED TO NOT TAKE 2 SPACES SO I.... CAN PARK MY CARS????...WHAT????.
I WILL NOT STOP FROM MAYORS OFFICE TO COUNCILMANS OFFICE TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND AS A FORMER BUREAU MANAGER FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES... I SEE A STORY HERE IF THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO WHEN A LUBE MASTERS AUTO SHOP CAN PARK ALL THEIR CARS AND NO CONSEQUENCES....I EVEN HAVE PICTURES OF HOW THEY EVEN PARK ON THE SIDEWALKS BLOCKING AND PARKING ENFORCEMENT (CHECK HOW MANY TIMES THEY ARE CALLED OUT LST MONTH S I'VE HAD ENOUGH) AND HIS CUSTOMERS EVEN PARK IN MY DRIVEWAY AS I'VE BEEN TO HIS SHOP AT LEAST 10 TIMES TO TELL THEM TO MOVE THEIR CARS
I NEED HELP....SO HELP...PLEASE!!!
I WILL ALSO SEND THIS REQUEST TO THE MAYOR/ COUNCILMAN/ PARKING ENFORCEMENT... SOMEONE HAS GOT TO BE SMARTER OR CAN MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND HE CANNOT BLOCK US AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL STREET
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am truly sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question?