Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Are appointments available at SFO Thursday, June 11?

Customer Question

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Yes you may contact the following information to schedule that appointment.

San Francisco International Airport
International Terminal G
806 S Airport Boulevard
San Francisco, CA###-##-####/p>

Location ID:1413

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM & 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Note: This TSA Pre ✓ ® Enrollment Center is Pre-security. No boarding pass is required. The Enrollment Center is located in the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) on the International Terminal G ticketing level. The location is to the left as you enter the International Terminal from the BART station. Please consider parking in the International/Hourly Parking Garage G.

1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please refund my money. I already had the information you sent me. My question concerned availability NOT where to ask. Thank you.

There is an anointment available but you have to contact them in order to make that appointment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I understand that but please refund my money as that question was not answered.

I do not understand why the question was not answered. I gave you the location and the directions to the available office that has an appointment open.

You will have to call to schedule that as I can not do that for I do not have your personal information that you will need to do that appointment.

Explain how I did not answer your question. You asked "Are appointments available at SFO Thursday, June 11?"

I said YES 2 times.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

And I expected to be given a choice of times rather than a generic reply. I do not feel I should pay $18 dollars for information I already had.

You didn't ask for a time,,, you only asked if they were available. There are appointments at 10am 12 am and 2 pm. If you call now you might be able to get one of those appointments unless someone has canceled by now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.. I will call and make the appointment.