Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What it may happen if I send someone to towe my wife car and

Customer Question

What it may happen if I send someone to towe my wife car and the title has my name on it so I can Separate Car insurance that refuses to help and but there a Ro and I won't be around at all its only toeing people?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What it may happen if I send someone to towe my wife car and the title has my name on it so I can Separate Car insurance that she refuses to help and but there a Ro and I won't be around at all its only toeing people?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reason is that i had DUI convection and to get my DL every car that has name on it it has be inspected unless she need to gets court order but I me my self I don't need that. The police told me as long as your wife has no court order you have no problems getting it and she won't do it because separated and we can't stop you because that considered civil matter.
Thanks again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
1. What state are you located in?
2. Is your wife's name on the title as well?
3. Is she your ex-wife or current wife? It appears that you live at separate locations?
4. Is she using and driving the car?
5. Is there no insurance coverage on it now?
6. Did you just let her borrow your car and now she is refusing to give it back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Colorado. Yes her name on title. She is using. But still I can't do anything it has inspected. Yes she still my wife,. But there no court order that why when the police say she don't court order that why they told me basically you they told me you can't anywhere as long as your on there too i even TOLD THEM we have a. RO. Regardless you don't need just the towing people.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They told me no need to for you to be there or just pick up at where she work. Because when they ran the court never found anything. That we can't do anything like force her or you no any. Court order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because when they ran the car info they said there is nothing so we can't forces her to handed the car nor that we can stop you from taking. I just brought the police because of the RO. THEY TOLD ME YOU DONT EVEN TO BE AROUND. THE towing people can do that without you.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I am having a very hard time following what you are saying. I have opted out at no cost to you. You need not do anything as you deposit is still in tact. Please do not reply to this message so that a more qualified expert can view you question and try to assist you.