Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm trying to find out if i would have a case on austin franklin,they

Customer Question

i'm trying to find out if i would have a case on austin franklin,they are saying i have to paysocial security for year 2012.i have been in front of a judge at metro center in nashville.j
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Why are you being told to repay the money and who is Austin Franklin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have custody of austin franklin.he had been on social security disability since he was a baby.as of march 2013.he had a mickey button as a feeding tube..the doctor did surgey and he is doing just fine.this has gone in front of a judge in metro center in nashville i took austin with;me he was having trouble gaining his weight because i didn't have that many app. they say i have to pay 2012.vanderbilt did the surgery in 2013
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you.
I will need to opt out as I cannot assist you. A new pro will be with you. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the pro your talking about?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a new contributor and look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to please be clearer with us to let us know what is going on better.
If you did not get the child until 2013 and he did not get disability until 2013, why are they saying you owe Social Security from 2012, please carefully and clearly explain what is going on and you said you went in front of the judge, did the judge order you to pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry, we cannot take phone calls at this time. I will opt out and have to leave this to someone else if you cannot tell us the story in this forum. I do apologize.