Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am filing own divorce, I have all the proper documents

Customer Question

I am filing for my own divorce, I have all the proper documents in front of me but need a little help filling them out properly
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
What questions do you have? There's a limit to how many questions we can ask on a thread and what kind of questions we can answer but I can take a look and see what you have.