Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Thank you I didn't realize this feature was available when I goog

Customer Question

Thank you I didn't realize this feature was available when I googled my situation. Is this pro bono. If not how much? Thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Pursuant to the terms of the site, this is not a "pro bono service," customers determine what they wish to pay for information regarding their situation and do so by leaving positive feedback for the experts. You can ask for any expert you choose to work with you or you can work with multiple experts.
If you wish to continue we can provide answers to your specific questions, but we cannot generally second guess an attorney who is handling the case as they have all the facts and evidence to review and we cannot do that.
What I can tell you at this point based on what you said above is that it is against the rules of professional conduct for an attorney to encourage a client to give information that is not truthful to the court and also it is a criminal offense for him to suborn perjury.
However, if you have specific questions where we can provide information to help educate you regarding your matter we are glad to do so.