LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I am Susan

Customer Question

hi, i am Susan
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
Under NJ law, any recording that includes audio must have the permission of at least one party to the conversation to be a legal recording.
So while the placement of the recording devices is not illegal in and of itself, if they are recording conversations in which at least one party to the conversation has not given permission for the recording, then the recording itself is illegal.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug