Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Why is it so hard to find an attorney to represent me with

Customer Question

Why is it so hard to find an attorney to represent me with a legal malpractice issue and the attorney practices in Washington, DC. I currently live in MD. and I worked in Washington, DC? Do you have any Attorneys that I may contact?
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
While attorneys on Just Answer cannot recommed specifc attorneys to represent you, I can point you to a couple of websites that may help.
I suggest that you use www.martindale.com or www.lawyers.com. Both are attorney referral websites that allow you to search for lawyers by location and practice type. THey also rate lawyers, so you can be sure you are getting quality representation. If you search for legal malprctice lawyers in DC and Maryland, you should find a large number of attorneys that specialize in that type of suit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I am not able to find an attorney at either of the sites what is my next steps. I have been searching for about a week now?
You can't find any legl malpractice lawyers, or you haven't found one who's agred to take yor case? How many have you personally contacted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not found a legal malpractice lawyer, I have not even discussed my case as of yet. I will try the sites you shared and will I be able to communicate with you after my search?
Sure. You wll find many, many lawyers on those sites holding themselves out as legal malpractice lawyers. You just hae tocontact as many as you need to until you find one to take your case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is our session over?
We still have a few minutes left.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If not, please remember to "rate" my answer before you go.