Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just found out tonight that my wife has been with her old

Customer Question

i just found out tonight that my wife has been with her old boy freind wich she has been denieing shehas not been sleeping here at night she comes home during the day while i am at work.what should i do?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. I must ask, however--what do you want to accomplish, ideally?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i always gave my wife i dont know how to say it but the benifit of the doubt my wife doesnt worki have incorrageed her to go to school for the fun of it i have offered to buy her a business.her boy freind just got out of jail a few weeks ago she lies to me constantly and never beleaves me .i use to work around 60 hrs a week plus a nother 10 or twenty on side jobs i built our house it took 18 months every night and every weekend so the answer is to be able to aford to keep the house for my son and i .my son is about 29 best son any father would be so lucky
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i fill like a failure in my relationship with my wife i always beleaved in my marrige vows. i am a terrible speller and have read less than five books in my life time.
Thank you for your follow-up.
I understand but I am still failing to see a question. How can I help? ideally, what do you wish to accomplish? Are you considering divorce as an option, for example?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not always no what to do with computers. this is my first one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont understand how i could
I am sorry but all I can provide here is legal information. That is my whole focus, I generally cannot provide relationship advice nor can I tell you what to do. I am having a really hard time understanding what it is that you are seeking to do. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have to get thru this before i come apart yes
I am sorry, I have no idea what you are referring to. If you wish, we can perhaps communicate via Skype if it may be easier to talk rather than type. Please advise!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok what is skype
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do we do this
It is software that allows you to talk via your computer microphone and speakers. You can create a free account after downloading their application.
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.
PS. Please be advised that I will be logging off very shortly to take some rest. We can discuss this tomorrow if that is acceptable to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats fine how do i find you tomarrow
Just post something via this thread when you log back and we can communicate then. Please DO NOT reply again, as it will kick this thread back to me and I will be unable to reply to anything else. Good luck and please be well.