Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

What can I do about my sister not following the orders signed

Customer Question

what can I do about my sister not following the orders signed by the judge in a summary of administration case?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your sister is not complying with a signed order of the court, then your recourse is you must file a Motion for an Order to Show Cause for Contempt of Court and bring her into the court to have the court order her to comply and penalize her for non-compliance, including making her pay attorney's fees.
That is the recourse you have if she refuses to comply with the order.