Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Will wait. Related to last question. Would like to know if

Customer Question

Will wait. Related to last question. Would like to know if there is a substitute form for SLANDER and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER that I can adjust. Read the guides but I am still LOST. THX.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for requesting for my assistance once more. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was offline when you posted your new question:
Response: There is no substitute for defamation(slander or defamation). However, you may consider suing for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress if you suffered severe emotional distress because of their actions. In order to prevail on a claim of Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, you need to show that (1)they have acted intentionally or recklessly; (2) that their actions were extreme and outrageous;(3) that their actions were the cause (4) of your severe emotional distress, which would be evidenced by you going to doctors for medical treatment. If you cannot prove all the four factors above, then you would not prevail in your lawsuit.
You may use the sites below to try to find a local Attorney who handles civil litigation cases to assist you with the case. This is a complex litigation. It is strongly suggested that you try to obtain an Attorney to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:
http://www.lawyers.com
http://www.justia.com