Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have approx. 20 cases we need shepardized

Customer Question

We have approx. 20 cases we need shepardized that are in a reply to opposition document. We would be sending the document. We would need it done by Sunday. We would need the actual sherpardized documents sent to us -- at another computer -- in a format so we could cut and paste. The shepardizing must based on LexisNexis. We are willing to pay up to $200 as a total cost for shepardizing the 20 cases.

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Any possibility that you can extend your time limit until Monday, 5PM Pacific Daylight Time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can do till 5pm Monday as long as you can assure to get the work done and send Ss doing with all done by 5pm.

regards joann

I need to discuss this with you offline. Please accept the additional services offer. If you are unhappy with the result, you can get a refund of your payment. Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have an additional service offer and when you say discuss offline what do you mean

.

Are you sure, because my website interface shows that the offer was sent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, doing it offline is fine. Please confirm to accept this email. Thanks.

You rejected the offer, so I cannot send my email address. Do you want me to try again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please try again. Is it for the $5 additional? If more just let me know. thanks.

Sent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have clicked once and processed the 5.00 for the email address. Pls confirm how we should proceed. I can send the reply by email to you but as mentioned when can you start to send the shepardized items. I know you are saying finished by the close of Monday but when can we start to receive?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have clicked once and processed the 5.00 for the email address. Pls confirm how we should proceed. I can send the reply by email to you but as mentioned when can you start to send the shepardized items. I know you are saying finished by the close of Monday but when can we start to receive? I can pay you in blocks of 5 if you can send that way. starting even now if you like. Must be lexis nexis shepardizing and the actual lexis nexis document sent by email to us.

According to the website, you declined the offer again. Which means that I cannot send you my email address. Maybe the system is malfunctioning. Since we can't seem to get this to work, maybe you can send me your email address. If not, then you'll have to contact customer service, and try to straighten out the situation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my email address is XXXXXX

That's odd. The website usually obscures email addresses. But, it's not doing that. Apparently, the system is really messed up at the moment. Anyway, I'll be in touch shortly.
Please do not correspond further using the website. Thanks!
I will reopen this Q&A session so that others can assist if they are able. Best of luck with your project.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

I just now saw this thread so I realize you may no longer be interested, but I think I could definitely supply what you need. Are you still seeking assistance with this project? Please just let me know (by replying to this note) at your convenience.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D.