Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have a beautiful home on 2 acres,

Customer Question

We have a beautiful home on 2 acres, but next door neighbors have 3(?) or 2 dogs that bark and growl everytime they hear my voice. And on one occasion they got out of their pen and came after me. The animal control lady said they were in attack mode. I am litterally afraid to go to my mail box and the end of our driveway.....I'm so scared that they will climb out, or dig under their cage and come for me. And I really cannot take my 7lb Pomeranian out, they would kill him for sure if they got loose. Is there any recourse for me?
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Did animal control explain what would be required before they would take action?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they would have to get out a second time, they warned the owners re: that.......but meantime i can't walk to the end of our driveway, my husband has to go and get the mail......the main house is an acre away from the end of the drive way......I* would never make it back if they got out again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, no longer interested........paid 36.00 for this question, now you all are trying to sucker me into more. CANCEL every thing, or I'll call AMEX and do it myself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
keep the 36.00.........and lets just quit now. I will take care of the problem myself