Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Please help me I bought a dog n now the dog owners r saying

Customer Question

Please help me I bought a dog n now the dog owners r saying I stole it n I love it n it's in the pound please help.denise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello Denise
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
what information can I provide for you; what is your question?
Do you have a bill of sale or anything that shows you actually made the purchase?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it was just an agreement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The girl in my vehicle was arrested n before the cops took us out she asked me to give the guy with her the money for the dog.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were traveling together from cali. To Boston the asked if they could come because they were homeless anyway n I said yes cause they wanted to start a life here n we got pulled over well the girl was arrested n the guy I gave money to n came to Boston n the cops showed up n said I stole it n I didnt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R u going to answer my question
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you for your patience. I have just received notification of your replies.
Well, I suggest that you will need to sue in small claims court for the value of the pet. The court can order either the value you paid be returned of give you the pet back.
I am surprised the police got involved with this since it is no proof you stole the dog.