Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to start a an online bookselling business but

Customer Question

I would like to start a an online bookselling business but I live in a condo. Our bylaws do forbid businesses.
However, there would be no storefront, no deliveries, no people coming to my unit. I would not change the exterior of the building in anyway. I would be only buying an shipping books. If I ask the condo association about this, they will probably ssay no. Could they fine or evict me for having a small business?I live in a very commercial area. As I said, there would no extra traffic coming in or out of my unit. Thank you very much.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The only way that your question can be competently answered is with a review of the CC&Rs and bylaws of your association. If that's something in which you are interested, I can send you an additional services offer. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks in advance for using justanswer.com!