Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son is 25 years old. I learned today that he could receive

Customer Question

My son is 25 years old. I learned today that he could receive a life sentence for breaking and entering (repeat felonies). He has had too many birthdays behind bars beginning at age 13. He is not a violent person and everyone who has met him speaks of his respectful nature. I thank GOD that all three of my boys are that way.
But, Judge, he is in trouble. I am begging and pleading from the bottom of my heart that it is God's will that your organization help Nicholas. Given a chance I know he could do great things. His doctor agreed with me that, "Nicholas does not even know how smart he really is".
Nicholas has been found incompetent to stand trial and is receiving treatement at a California state prison hospital.
I am believing God for a miracle because I am one of them!
Thank GOD for your ministry and may He continue to bless and keep you!
Sincerely, ***** *****
(11936 Davis St., Moreno Valley, CA 92557;(###) ###-#### ***** Marshall: Social Worker is Rob Wolf at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear you are suffering through this.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site. All we can do is try to provide customers information about the situations they find themselves in.
I am sorry, but we do not see any actual question for you above, did you have a specific question about your son's situation?
Have you hired an attorney for him yet?