Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Want some one to file Santa Clara CA small claims

Customer Question

Want some one to file for mein Santa Clara CA small claims court, but booked a Four Star.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You do not need an attorney to file for you in small claims court, that is the purpose of small claims so that expenses of hiring an attorney are not required. I also must apologize that the state law forbids anyone from this site from representing anyone from this site.
You can file your own small claims case and while attorneys are allowed in CA small claims cases, the party hiring an attorney must pay their own attorney's fees.
Here are the instructions and links to the forms: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1008.htm