Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

What is the ruling on carrying e-cigarettes on plane. I know

Customer Question

What is the ruling on carrying e-cigarettes on plane. I know you can't smoke on plane. How are they transported on trip.
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. And you are the only person who can help me get credit by giving me a positive rating before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of your question and I will be sure to answer your questions as your personal Expert.

Reference: http://blog.tsa.gov/2010/05/e-cigarettes-go-or-no-go.html

Just like cigarettes, you can carry the e-cigs on board in your carry-on (or pockets, once you've gone through security). There is no prohibition to carrying them on with you. As you said, you can't smoke them but they can be carried with you. Any liquid, however, is limited to 3.4 ounces.

I hope that answers your question. Please do not forget to rate my customer service before leaving the site today, so I get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can give me credit for this, so this is very important.