Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My business has been hit with a lawsuit, and we do not

Customer Question

Hello my business has been hit with a lawsuit, and we do not have professional liability insurance and I am seeking a good civil attorney in houston texas
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
If you're wanting to find an attorney, the best resource is Martindale-Hubbell (www.martindale.com). The attorneys listed here are the best in their areas of practice as voted by peers and clients. Martindale-Hubbell is the most respected attorney directory in the US. When you go to the site, you can search for an attorney by area of practice nd location.
If you have a question you'd like to ask, you can certainly post it below and I'll be glad to respond. Thanks!