Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

GA-Sha I am from Canada and

Customer Question

I am from Canada and spend 6 months in the states every winter where I own a place in a RV resort. My girlfriend has had a year long affair with my husband that started the winter before and through phone contact continues over the summer to resume again last fall and continue all winter. She is from Wisconsin and runs a salon in the park we stay in. Would I get in trouble (defamation of character) if I was to report her actions to the park . For example Is this the type of person you want running a business in the park? What ramifications legally will I face if any?
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/94ic1-canada-spend-months-states-every-winter.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, are you still requiring assistance at this time?