How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25932
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was threaten by my small town sheriff telling me that if

Customer Question

I was threaten by my small town sheriff telling me that if I ended up ever coming back to his jurisdiction I would not leave alive this was back in 2005 I have had nothing but legal problems had a dominatrix violence case were I was charged in 2005 I was scared never been arrested felt I was being treating unfairly so I fled for ten years the sheriff I turn myself in after a abusive girlfriend who held this over my head my lawyer worked out and ror release I came into court turn myself in was arrain clerk ask if she could speak to judge in chambers then he came out like gang buster before u knew I was looking at a 50000 bail for something I didn't do even my dad sign affidavit saying I didn't touch him he was at fault the police report gave the scrip of my dad 200lbs grey hair 6 4. I'm 5 10in red hair they still drew it on I want to file a complaint against the judge and the sheriff what's the best way and can I get in trouble or could they abuse their power again
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then the clerk of courts tells my lawyer she can't post my bail for me trying to prevent her from posting ... I went to jail a cross the street and the guard told the prisoners that I was a pedophile were I almost got into three fights while only there couple hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These kinda of lies have been circulating about me for decades but never once have I've been question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nor have I ever committed a crime in my life but minor traffic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I'm going though a break up with the mother of my child she been setting me up at least to my knowledge three years I share a child with her she bi polar and extremely abusive she taken tpo out all lie and twisted half she claiming I sexually assaulted her she beat the hell out me for years I never harm her or could ever do such a horrible thing it discuss me the filth she came up with she has a history of filing false rape allegations against her x husband she tried to frame me the first time she left me she been arrested but never charged she bipolar and scizo she admitted back then she filed a false tpo and conspired to kill my parents with stress
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There so much more I just sat on my hands doing nothing like dumb ass but I could go on and on
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Is your case still opened or was it dismissed?
Unfortunately before you could even think of suing anybody, you would have to win this case outright, because any plea agreement you take or any conviction after trial would automatically turn a false arrest into a true one. Your focus should be trying to get this case behind you as best you can, and then you can work with your lawyer to see if you have any other legal remedies.
This matter may not be as open and shut as you think because the law considers flight prima facie evidence of consciousness of guilt, so focus now on what needs to be done if you expect to have any hope of recovering later.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it's was dismissed .. Without predjustice .there two parts to this the local sheriff and whoever already had it out for me. They just saw a chance to do me in and took it. My x has recanted all statements I have copies of emails where bill skye and Kate my x spoke about the reason why they were having her falsely accuse me so they could get cusody of my son they even had them include my mom of 77..I want to sue. Bill Skye a life long con a lawyer but seamen..He just won a settlement for around 3 million because he worked on a ship and didn't get enough sleep so sued the company he worked for...Kate Dad not wealthy but I don't care . I now have a notorized letter from Kate saying her dad and Bill Skye put her up to this that she was sorry that she lied. They took advantage of her in a poor mental state of mind..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more letters and emails and notorized copies that Kate admits that her dad and Bill did this to get my son....if I was convicted of something I didn't do I would lose my child and my mom who they say covered up for me would not be appropriate person to care for my son I have a copy of that email too where Bill was planning and talking to Kate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first image is from my dv case the description of the perp describes my dad grey hair etc I have red hair 5-10 not 6,3 like my dad was
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way as they wanted to serve me with tpo of these lies they offered Marty Norris to pay him conditionally then they found out a service the sheriffs could do legally and get paid for it. This guy harassed my neighbors and people in my sister neighborhood where my son was staying and where they thought I was staying
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Det Marty Norris is dep that spread the rumors about me being a pedophiles when I was holding cell.. Or county jail I could have been killed they knowing put my life in danger.. How could all these people do this to me and my family at the weakest time in our lives as my dad was dying. My poor dad cried and cried apologizing to my mother for being sick and dying because he couldn't help her. My dad was a Dr. Of chemical eng.. He wa high up at Shell Oil then was appointed by three governors of Ohio to EPIC which he was president of he was in charge of bringing new companies to Ohio that delt in plastics...He didn't deserve this neither did I or my mom or son
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting a sense of this and it certainly was a mess. AT least it resolved in your favor. What is it that you are looking to do at this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My rights my sons rights my mother rights and my dad who passed away all were violated ..these people misused the legal system to try to destroy my family and use the system as a weapon all to get cusody of my son by framing me and my mother.. I want to sue .. Please tell me if you will take this case.Im also concern that the DA in Austin took a statement from a girl who committed to a mental hospital brought there by the police. Should this DA not of done her due diligence .my eighth amendment rights were affected . We had a deal where the DA who lied to my lawyer and the judge raised my bail because he told too..this judge was corrupted by Bill Skye .. Then when I went in had cuffs to jail the officer they hired told people in jail I was there for being a pedophile not domestic violence..I was threaten almost attacked by multiple people the sheriff dept intentionally put my life at risk...There so much corruption I don't know where to start
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the detailed reply. Unfortunately, JustAnswer is not a law firm. They are a general information site. Experts here are not allowed to provide actual representation to customers. That's a violation of the terms of service and of the rules of our respective bar associations. States have statutes of limitations. These are laws saying how old a case can get before it is considered too old to be prosecuted. In your state, you would only have 2 years from the occurrence to bring suit for most of your grievances, only one year for others. Assuming your case is still timely -- if all this happened back in 2005, it is much too late to sue for this now -- you would need a civil rights lawyer. You could find a civil rights lawyer by contacting the Ohio State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. You may also want to contact the American Civil Liberties Union at, as they advocate nationally for civil rights issues. If you need pro bono assistance, the ACLU has chapters throughout the country and may be able to find you someone locally who would take your case for free. If it's time barred, unfortunately, there would be nothing you could do short of filing written complaints with the various agencies involved, with your legislators and with your state attorney general.