Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to send a letter to my neighbor past 13

Customer Question

I would like to send a letter to my neighbor for the past 13 -14 yrs. on the n.y. state laws regarding a shared driveway-it's been one sided for along time-Iwould like her to know -3 things I recently found out--driveway is to remain clean and open-owners only have access to the use of easement{driveway} and third if she rents it or sells it the new people have to sign legal document concerning driveway now I just need to know how much would that cost
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I just want to make sure I am clear. Are you looking for a letter drafted on attorney letterhead to send your neighbor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I don't want to join the 36.00$ a month membership and I need to know the cost of this process --thanks Gloria
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I understand. While we can assist you with drafting a letter we cannot use our attorney letterhead on this site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You would need to hire an local attorney and create an attorney client relationship.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the answer sounds good to me--please cancel the membership --thanks Gloria
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the neighbor is being difficult. If you have a document that states that the driveway is required to be clean and open a certified letter return receipt requested to your neighbor
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
would be the first step.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
If you can tell me where in NY you are located I can provide a link for attorneys that provide free consultations in your area?