CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I was incarcerated in modesto county jail and I requsted mental

Customer Question

I was incarcerated in modesto county jail and I requsted mental health court and they rtefused me do to the fact that I was homeless and my calworks was still out of merced county. and in the middle of my evaluation the told me I was a lier and I didn't need to be evaluated cause I did not live in there county. I also put in seval kites to mental health and they would not treat me I bagged for help and got none im fnow out on bail and still not get the care I need do to the fact that im homeless and living in there county and don't no were to get help
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. I would like to assist you today. Responses may have a short delay for review and research.
Please go to the Stanislaus County Mental Health Department. They can best assist you: http://www.stancounty.com/bhrs/
To access Stanislaus County program information or mental health and alcohol and drug services:
call: 1-***-***-****
If you are experiencing an immediate psychiatric or health emergency, please call 9-1-1.