Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

What type of lawyer would I need in this case? A Verizon Wireless

Customer Question

What type of lawyer would I need in this case? A Verizon Wireless Manager has looked at all my text's and told my wife for his personal gain. He also tracked every move I made through the Verizon Wireless company. My privacy has been invaded and my relation ship with my wife is on the brink of ending after 20 years.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This is called invasion of privacy and breach of contract. Also, it could potentially be considered an unlawful wiretap, depending on how he was able to pull up the information, which would make it a criminal offense.
A general litigation attorney would be able to handle suit against the manager and Verizon for breach of their confidentiality policy and invasion of privacy. Also, you can present the information to the FBI to investigate the criminal violation for the unauthorized wiretapping in accessing your wireless device.