How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer asap my name is ***** *****'s ex wife has filed numerous false

Customer Question

i need a lawyer asap my name is ***** ***** ex wife has filed numerous false police reports and now has accussed me of identity theft and trying to have me arrested
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that by law we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site, so if you need a local attorney we are forbidden from assisting. If you are seeking information to answer questions you may have about the situation until you can get to a local attorney we would be happy to assist you if you would ask your questions.

Related Legal Questions