CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I am formerly from Tennessee, came here Oct the 18th 2013

Customer Question

I am formerly from Tennessee, came here Oct the 18th 2013 . I have been stalked by someone who lives in the trailer court where I live. The night he did it, I called the police which found out that he has a long record. I filled a harassment charges on him. So I'm going to court the 11th and I was wondering if I needed a lawyer. My name is***** the guy who stalked me Arthur Rivera.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You don't need an attorney for this type of matter, although if you do feel more comfortable having an attorney represent you, this is a relatively straight forward matter and they should not charge you very much for this (it is not a complex litigation or contractual matter, and is only a summary proceeding, usually only one hearing is required, sometimes two). You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).