Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On December 5, 2012, I was talked (over the phone) into forking

Customer Question

On December 5, 2012, I was talked (over the phone) into forking over $616 on a vacation cruise to the Bahamas. I initially dialed to call my bank about a matter when my call was somehow diverted to these people instead. I told them that I was trying to reach my bank and must have misdialed. They assured me that my bank was doing this for their customers, which turned out to be a lie. They harangued me and insisted that it was such a great deal and they just wouldn't leave me alone. I told them that I probably didn't have the money in my account anyway and they told me that they would check my account to see. Well, they took the money out instead. What can I do to get my money refunded? On June3, 2015, it will expire unless I give them another $58 to extend it for another year. I just want my money back. Thank you. Art
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
The company made unauthorized charges to your bank account?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.