Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have

Customer Question

we have XXXXXXXXXXXXX,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,XXXXXXXXXXXXX,www.ag.state.ny.www.chase.com Luis XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX White Plains Finger XXXXXXXXXXXX White Plains Doug XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
You are already familiar with this situation, so I am sure that what you posted makes sense to you. But it isn't the right kind of information that would allow a legal expert here to assist.
We don't need names, addresses and email information. This site is not private and you don't want that information on the web. It has all been deleted from your post for privacy purposes.
Please just simply state what the problem is and what you need to know. I will help you if I can once I understand your request. If I cannot I will withdraw from the question and open it up to others.