CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I have a agrrivated assult

Customer Question

i have a agrrivated assult on my best friend he burn my big toe with a lighter i was upset because i am a diabetic. i went to 2 doctors and they said it was a mild burn, i tried to stop it but they issued me a felony supena to the state attney i know he did not mean it and since its no longer there will they procute him/
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer, yes, it is most likely that they will prosecute for this. You can discuss the matter with the prosecutor's office and perhaps they can discuss mitigating factors in deciding how they wish to proceed (the state's attorney has what is called "prosecutorial discretion" both in what charges they wish to file (they can file what are called "lesser included charges" or what penalties they wish to ask the court to impose following a conviction. Your friend should be speaking with his own attorney regarding this matter as he is facing criminal prosecution, he should either retain his own attorney, or have one appointed for him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you i wish not to have this service no more thank you
You are welcome. Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service here so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.I do wish both you and your friend the best of luck in this matter.Regarding your account, please follow up with our Customer Service (as an expert I do not have access to your account information), and they can ensure that you do not have any ongoing charges for service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpBest regards, ***** ***** you again,Bill
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wish to cancel this now
I have sent your question on to customer service.