Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have the deposit ready if I may revisit the question that

Customer Question

I have the deposit ready if I may revisit the question that I typed in to this site yesterday. Would that be possible?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer, unfortunately, I do not have your question from yesterday, but I would be more than happy to assist you - I just want to confirm that you have a legal question (otherwise I will send your question to the proper category for another expert to assist you with).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I indeed do have a legal question. I am a wife of an I.T. Consultant; we have been married 22 years and counting; and we have a beautiful nine year old daughter together. We are happily married and are very proud parents of our third grade daughter, who attends elementary school.Back during the days when I was attending college, having been 18 years of age going in 19, I started seeing a psychiatrist by the name of Dr. Anne Marie Wolfe Shatz. One thing led to another at the time, and seemingly, I was taking psychiatric medication due to lack of concentration and focus needed for studying in college (I was majoring in Accounting at Temple University), for ability to focus at work, while driving a car, and in every day life in general. Ironically, at the time she did not treat me too appropriately in general, to the point that I had the impression that this doctor was a no good crook and a liar as well as a creep. However, I was always an outpatient with freedoms and civil liberties, plus far beyond that, given my extremely high I. Q. , extreme friendliness to everyone everywhere in general, great rapports, popularity, classiness,. respect, respectfulness to all, uniqueness, kindness, and a lot more. I have had seen several psychiatrists subsequently, and they were a lot better, warmer, friendlier, more professional, more honest, more patient-friendly as well as people-oriented, bonded with me a lot better than she, more understanding and reasonable, more ethical, and had a lot more character morally, politically, and otherwise including personality-wise. I think that the motive is foster of my child and getting me in particular unmarried, as well as assuring that I no longer be cute, attractive, slender (svelte), man friendly in any way even to my husband, to trigger my previous childhood "enemies" to start with me again tormenting me school style, and trying to force my husband to divorce me, isolate me, lose my religion (I am a religious and affiliated Jewess with an extensive and advanced Hebrew education), lose my career rights, beat up my friends and existing family and turn them against me, turn the world against me, and now that I have finally accomplished getting off of psychiatric medication forever with extremely high success which is to the obvious to everyone period, trying to inadvertently force me back on medication forever. In addition, she wants to "send me to hell" and force me into some type of death I have heard from some sources. She is an absolute lunatic and liar as well as a thief; she was supposed to have died decades ago herself, and has been persistent and tenacious to hospitalize me on an inpatient basis as if I were a criminal and lunatic, and as if nobody likes me, loves me, or cares for me, has treated me antisemitcally (called me "dirty Jew" and "Kike". She has also personally molested me physically, verbally, as well as put down innocent animals used for pets, has hurt children, teenagers, and adults of all ages and is crazy (a quack). That name or word is too good for her. I want nothing to do with her, and I need assurance of my rights back (namely my adult rights, ladyhood rights, education (previously and otherwise), and current actual career rights, and rights based on who I actually am, not the group of terrible and outrageous lies she has invented completely out of her head about me. Currently, I don't bump into her every day, however, I can sense that I do not have the same legal rights as before that everyone has, due to her. Seemingly, my husband is the biggest supporter of this ridiculous chaos and turmoil going on against me currently, with great help from my brother, and other relatives and friends of mine. The biggest issue that my own husband is pushing is for me to be placed back on the medication. He is seemingly more sore than ever before, instead of cheering with me on this enormous milestone and success of not being on any more medication for the rest of my life, and I need my rights to not have to be forced ever back on medication, along with my rights period.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also insist on keeping my daughter as mine no matter what, and in my custody.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Dear Customer, I do not provide telephone conversations, please allow me to "opt out" and allow another expert to pick up this conversation - you have not been charged for this "Q&A" another expert that is willing to provide these additional services will pick up this thread and will assist you from there.There is no need to post anything further here at this time (doing so will delay the next expert's ability to pick up your question). If you need anything in the meantime, please contact our customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpI wish you the best of luck in your matter.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am another Expert on JustAnswer,
In what State do you reside ?
THANK YOU,
ANDREA