Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

What can I do if the appellant Judge lied on the decision and

Customer Question

What can I do if the appellant Judge lied on the decision and denied my appeal based on the fact that I was not available for the phone hearing, however I have a phone recording that proves I was available. and this judge lied and dismissed my needed health assistants. What do you do when a judge lies and denies my appeal. what do you do when its a Judge Lieing
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of litigation experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.
The answer to your question is going to appear to be overly simplistic, but it is the correct legal answer under the circumstances. You need to appeal his decision and in the appeal, but forth evidence of this erroneous, and perhaps nefarious, conduct on the part of the judge.
If you are successful on appeal, the appeals court next up from this appeals court that issued this ruling will do something called a remand. A remand is an order from a higher court to a lower court to essentially re-adjudicate a matter or a component of a matter.
Once back before this judge, if he acts in this manner again, you still have the right to appeal his decision again.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Please rate my response positively if you have been assisted at all.
Best wishes going forward!
Did you have any other questions or comments? I just want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you move forward.
Just checking in one last time - not to bother, but just to make sure you are good to go moving forward. Best!