Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

There is a parolee living in a house that is renting rooms

Customer Question

There is a parolee living in a house that is renting rooms to people against the subdivision bylaws. This house is owned by a kknown alcoholic and there are guns and other parolees in the same house. Can you help us to have them evicted from this home? PLEASE..
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this.
1) What state is this in?
2) Is the property owned by the landlord that is renting to the parolee, or rented?
3) Are you part of any association, etc, for the subdivision? How so?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.