Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Last night at 2:30 in the morning my 20 year old daughter wrecked

Customer Question

Last night at 2:30 in the morning my 20 year old daughter wrecked her car in a single car accident. It is a total lose. No injury, no property damage. She was served alcohol at the club she works.She was very drunk. The car is still in the ditch. I have not called my insurance company. Everybody at work is giving me different advice.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
1) What do you mean a "single" car accident? As in, no one else was involved but her?
2) What/who did she hit?
3) Did the police arrive? Was she arrested/charged?
4) What exactly is your question here?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.