CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

What type of lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse, NYS, handles

Customer Question

What type of lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse, NYS, handles cases where a contractor failed to fulfill what was stipulated in a signed contract? What is the name of a lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse that could handle such a case? $30,000 was paid the contractor and an additional $4,000 was put into the home to make it livable. The contractor threatened to"take them to court and bleed them dry" if they pursued the situation.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You will want a civil litigation attorney.Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific referral on this site (one of the rules we are required to agree to when acting as experts on this forum), but I can provide you with a couple of resources to help you locate a local attorney. You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).