Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am living in a Co-op in Queens, New York since November 2003,

Customer Question

I am living in a Co-op in Queens, New York since November 2003, and I'm a widow with no children at all. I have a heart condition and last year I have a heart surgery. In this October I 'm going to be 73 years old. I am friendly and polite with my neighbors and I paid my maintenance in time. However, the attitude of the super in this building has been very unpleasant with me. For instance, this past Monday for a week I was wearing a heart monitor that my Dr.at the Mount Sinai Hospital prescribed to find out if I still have Atrial Fibrillation or not. At the same time work/construction began in the apartment directly above me. Work was extremely noisy and disruptive. I was not informed by the super or building management of this pending construction. Had I known in advance, I would have made arrangements to stay elsewhere during the duration of this construction project. I was very upset at this situation, and I called the building management. I told them was they are doing is they are playing with the life of a human being.
Very truly yours,*****
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello MariaThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of your health condition and hope you are healing well. Also, sorry to hear you were not informed of construction directly above you. Can you please tell me what information I can provide to you in this regard?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
What are your questions?