Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A few weeks ago i was pulled over and thats fine, and the officer

Customer Question

a few weeks ago i was pulled over and thats fine, and the officer thought i was under the influence of drugs. I passed every test including breath test so he let me go. Tonight i was driving in town, and when he saw my car, he turned to follow me. I wasnt doing anything wrong. So i turn off on a road and he goes on by slowly. I then come back to town and went to the 24hr gym. He drove by and knew i was there. When i saw him a few minutes later, he turns to follow again, so i pulled into a station for gas, and he goes by, but this time he turns on a street and pulls over and turns all his lights off and watches me until i leave. I leave to go home only a half mile away, and he coming from a different road right towards me. I'm about to turn right, while waiting for his turn signal. He signals right like he's turning towards me. So i can now turn my right, and when i do, he doesn't turn, instead follows me a third time. He turns down a road and stops again with lights off and watches me pull into my driveway. I believe this is classic harrassment. Do you agree or no?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
When did he stop you? Before or after he followed you like this. If he followed you after the stop, did he stop you again? When he put you through the various tests and thought it was drugs, did he ask you to take a blood test? Did you refuse?
Has the officer bothered you since that episode weeks ago?