Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Some bad seller is selling 2-3 weeks old puppies online and

Customer Question

Some bad seller is selling 2-3 weeks old puppies online and claim they are 9 weeks old micr*o te*acup puppies. He is making money over these poor puppies who might die or have a genetic compromised life because they were taken away from the mother too young. Because it is 9 weeks, he has to told buyer to feed can food when they need milk and this will kill the puppies. What kind of crime is this and how to go after such seller?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
California law makes it a misdemeanor for any person to sell one or more dogs under eight weeks of age, unless, prior to any physical transfer of the dog or dogs from the seller to the purchaser, the dog or dogs are approved for sale, as evidenced by written documentation from a veterinar***** *****censed to practice in California.
Therefore, I suggest you can file a report with the Human Society and also the Sheriff in the county where the owner is located
Please note, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask.
Therefore, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
Thank you