Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My brother was under surveillance workers compensation insurance company, but

Customer Question

my brother was under surveillance for a workers compensation insurance company, but for mistake they follow me for a long time, can i sue them, then the can release my brother from charge.
They record my activities during 2014, and my brother in 2015 and they see some activity he was doing and consider that is inconsistent for the degree of disability he reported, I need to defend him and they give to my brother's wife the file of my investigation and I want to use it to negociate.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: Yes, you can sue them for following you when you were not the one on worker's compensation. Yes, you can use the lawsuit to try to negotiate a release for your brother.
You would need the services of a civil rights Attorney to file the lawsuit for you.
You can use the following link to find civil rights Attorneys:
http://www.lawyers.com/Civil-Rights/find-law-firms-by-location/
http://www.justia.com