Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I asked my bank to help me get a lower house payment and do

Customer Question

I asked my bank to help me get a lower house payment and do another foreberance payment plan and after filing out the application and sending it the bank decided I owed them more than I did. I was mislead with the applicatioin and than down right lied about what I owed them and they already said they would do the foreberance and than lied to me and I have been stolen from big time. They want my house from me without any money in my pocket and I am out of over $100,000.00 and they would never refinance with me and they are stealing my house on purpose and I need my rights ASAP.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Are your mortgage payments current?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a mortgage anymore and I want the bank put in prison for trying what they did. I am not just a couple of years into it I am a 13.5 to 14 year mortgage and they are down right stealing and I don't understand why. I had a automatic house payment most of the time and they refused to refinance and my efforts in getting it sold did not happen in a closing and I was not the only problem. I had realtors that did not want to see it thru to a closing and that does not make common sense.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You need to tell me you can stop the sick behavior they are doing to me and give back my house. This is my only house and I know that sounds ridiculous but I need the money. Giving them a almost free house is illegal and I am tired of being harressed for money. The house needs to be mine over there illegal way of treating me the CUSTOMER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can assist with this issue through this medium. I'll opt out and allow other experts the ability to read your post and help.
There's no need to reply and you haven't been charged. Thanks and good luck with this issue.