Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

Looking to know the average cost of an education attorney in

Customer Question

Looking to know the average cost of an education attorney in central florida to reduce a 10 day out of school suspension?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to Answer your question,
The cost will depend on what basis the Attorney agrees to handle the case. If the Attorney charges you on an hourly basis, the cost would b between $150 and $250 per hour and the Attorney would submit an itemized bill to you by date, work done, and the amount of time each item of work took.
If the Attorney gave a flat fee, he/she would review the information you gave the Attorney and then decide how much time it would take to accomplish what you wanted and charge you a flat fee of between $1,400 to $1,600.
I would have liked to have been more precise, but without knowing what is involved and what documentation you have, I cannot be more specific. Additionally, each Attorney sets their own fee.
I wish you the best of luck and a favorable outcome,
ANDREA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last question, what type of attorney what I ask to represent this case?
or what type of practice?
You would be looking for an Attorney who is experienced in the area of "Education Law' and who has litigation experience. It would be a good idea to call your County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service and ask for the names of a few Attorneys with this type of background. There is no charge for this service and initial consultations cost are between free and $30 if you go through the Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service.
______________________________________________________
Kindly leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer gives me credit for assisting you,
Best of Luck,
ANDREA