Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

12 May 2015 06:59 Dwayne. I have convinced myself that

Customer Question

12 May 2015 06:59 Hello Dwayne. I have convinced myself that I will proceed with or without an attorney and follow your advice. I have taken the copy of my last complaint that demand for jury I withdrawn last May 2014 because of complications of obtaining
an attorney and the fear to continue on my own to Office Max to have re-printed with another date only. I am not sure if submitting the same complaint is okay or should I prepare a cover letter to the judge on why I am resubmitting the same complaint and still
pro se because of my bodily injury made me unable to seek an attorney as I would have liked and when I did consult an attorney they expressed to me they feel I have a case but their case load and ect is too full for them to fulfill my needs but I am willing
to represent myself if necessary?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
There is no need to explain to the judge. You can just resubmit.
Be sure and read up on the discovery process, the lawsuit process and selecting a jury. I think I gave you the website before for the e-books that I like to recommend but if I didn't it is at this site
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes you did and I will began my process of obtaining more knowledge. Thank you once again.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome. Be sure and come back if you have additional questions as you go along. It's usually easier to handle them before they become issues than after so don't hesitate to as. Since you're a subscriber it doesn't cost extra and if you don't know the answer then it's a reasonable question (aka not a dumb question).