How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help!Based on a contract to settle with former partners, they

Customer Question

Based on a contract to settle with former partners, they are currently 11 months in arrears. Monthly payments are $1,000. and I have been given the run around. I live in NYC and willing to take appropriate action to collect.I need guidance how best to proceed.
Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? How much do they owe you in total? And, I presuming they live in Puerto Rico? Do they do business or have any other regular ties to NYC? Thanks.