Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am setting up a business to purchase wholesale houses in

Customer Question

I am setting up a business to purchase wholesale houses in Washington state, and have set up a corporation in Delaware on the advice of the company have been dealing with in the USA. They have told me I need to set up an LP in Washington state also. However, since my business will be done over the internet for the forseeable future, and I will not be doing or having work done on these homes, my accountants think I may only need the Delaware corporation may be sufficient. Could you advise me on this?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
We are not your lawyers, and therefore we cannot comment or advise you on the best method of incorporating your US operation. Since you have accountants working for you , their advice will be useful, and in the alternative, you may wish to retain regular counsel in Washington state.