How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am setting up a business to purchase wholesale houses in

Customer Question

I am setting up a business to purchase wholesale houses in Washington state, and have set up a corporation in Delaware on the advice of the company have been dealing with in the USA. They have told me I need to set up an LP in Washington state also. However, since my business will be done over the internet for the forseeable future, and I will not be doing or having work done on these homes, my accountants think I may only need the Delaware corporation may be sufficient. Could you advise me on this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
We are not your lawyers, and therefore we cannot comment or advise you on the best method of incorporating your US operation. Since you have accountants working for you , their advice will be useful, and in the alternative, you may wish to retain regular counsel in Washington state.