Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

Is it illegal in oxford house to install spycam

Customer Question

is it illegal for roommate in oxford house to install spycam looking into my bedroom?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Yes, it is. It's a Class A misdemeanor to take pictures of someone in a state of undress or in a place where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy without their consent. Ore. Rev. Stat., Section 163.700. That covers cameras placed in a person's bedroom. You could file a police report.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.