WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

My wife is a nurse practitioner is being sued not happy with

Customer Question

My wife is a nurse practitioner is being sued not happy with the attorney representing her can she bring in another atty? What type we are in long beach area
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is***** am a Licensed practicing attorney and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
She would have a right to terminate her Attorney at anytime, however, she could owe the Attorney fees for his work if he has not been paid. Also, many new Attorneys would hesitate in taking a case in later stages, and she would have to pay a new retainer for the new Attorney.
If she wants to terminate his representation, she can send a letter to the Attorney, and tell the Judge as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you problem is too complicated for here. But is actually resolving in a positive fashion