Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Maverick, I do not have a title or the last name of the guy

Customer Question

Maverick, I do not have a title or the last name of the guy who abandoned the vehicle on my property. All I know is that his first name is***** did a title search by the Vin nothing came back from Frankfort DMV. I believe this is the reason that
the judge didn't go in my favor.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
You may have to do a CARFAX on the VIN# ***** then do a dmv title search in each state that the car was used in.
Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place. Also, if you need a refund, just let me know and I will inform JA on your behalf. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".
Thank you for using Just Answer. Best wishes for 2015!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doing a Carfax report cost another $50.00 or more and then if more than one state title searches could cost another Hundred dollars by the time I complete them not to mention the time involved. this was not helpful at all. I had asked for ways to do this cheaply, as I have already spent several hundred dollars to get nowhere.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
No problem. If you are not 100% satisfied you do not have to pay. I have opted out at no charge to you so that another expert can try to assist you. Please do not respond to this message so that other experts can continue to view your question.