Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was told by the Hutchinson Clinic in Kansas in 2012 that

Customer Question

I was told by the Hutchinson Clinic in Kansas in 2012 that I could make $10.00 a month payments. I gave them my debit number so they could automatically deduct the $10.00 a month and they did. Now its 2015 and I received a letter in the mail stating my account is past due your prompt attention is necessary to avoid collection action. I called them up and asked why was I receiving this notice in the mail when they are suppose to be taking out $10.00 a month? They said my payment of $10.00 a month wasn't an acceptable amount anymore and to avoid being sent to collections I needed to pay more. That my card has been cancelled by them? I never cancelled my card with them to stop making payments. I've been on disability since 2006 and my payments to them are being paid by the Clinic deducting the $10.00 a month out of my account. Can the Hutchinson Clinic send me to collections for making $10.00 a month payments that they control, taking out the payments from my account? Kim
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Do you have anything in writing that memorializes this agreement?