Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just recieved a petition to cancel deed and quiet title they

Customer Question

I just recieved a petition to cancel deed and quiet title they have served me the same paper 2 days in a row long story short i take care of a 90 year old has a little memory lost but not all the timehe had 2 homes in a trust to him and his wife his wife died he took it very hard so he made his daughter poa 2 months later she put her brother as trustee of the trust which took dave off the trust as the trustee here we are 8 years later ive been taking care of dave for over 2 years without pay the son and daughter were trying to sell one of the properties to help there dad financially well then they came to try and put there father in a home andi wouldnt have it hes perfectly healthy so me and dave the 90 year old did a poa for me i did not kknow at the time that his daughter ever had a poa matter of fact when i first started taking care of him she went out of her way to say over and over she didnt anyways so now i have poa few days later the daughter told us werenot alliwed to go on the other property that is vacant and we clean it up that pissed dave off he has never had a goid relationship with his children so he said i want you to have my properties so we did a gift of deed we recorded with the recordes office everything has been fine for the last month 2 days ago i recieved the petition dave is adament he did not and would never give those kids his home what do i do now i dont want to lose the properties and there only asking for 1 of the propertied not both it was in a revocable trust and the alligations his son used were false that he has mental issues and we influenced dave what are my options here
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.
However, I'm having difficulty understanding the situation, as well as understanding what legal information you are seeking. Part of the problem may be the fact that there is no punctuation in what you've written. Accordingly, it is very difficult to read.
Can you please clarify the facts, as well as your legal question?
Thank you.