Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I was arrested in Texas on a layover at the airport. spent

Customer Question

I was arrested in Texas on a layover at the airport. spent 7 weeks in jail and given 4 years probation ( felony) and am paying fines in Ca. and Texas. Ca. isn't doing a very good job and I am afraid I may be getting in trouble again... The fines due for Texas are soon to be paid I owe 300.000 out of 1500.00. arrest date is 12/31 2014 I think...? Thank you jeanne m currier
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about prop 47 can I get that or something like it...? I have no money disabled and am having to do this on my own. HELP
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest you will need to file a Motion to Vacate and Waive all remaining fees based on an inability to continue to pay. You should be able to get that form from the Clerk of the Court where the fines originated. Or if you are still on probation, you can ask your PO about the form.